Thursday, August 4, 2016

I WAS RESCUED BY A RESCUE DOG

In two days, I will be celebrating a very special day. August 6, 2016 marks the five year anniversary that my dog Pappy came into my life (I also celebrate his birthday that day). I adopted him from the Northeast Boston Terrier Rescue. The truth is that Pappy rescued me during a very tumultous time of my life. It was a difficult time because it was hard for me to accept my mother’s advancing dementia and my career future was unclear. I was dealing with two important issues that had unpredictable and uncontrollable outcomes. All of my life I felt as though I had control over the carefully planned results in my life. Then these (and other) realities taught me some pretty tough lessons. My best companion ever (yes including boyfriends:)) was there for me every step of the way.


Happy anniversary Pappy, I love you!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEOS

VIDEOS 2

VIDEO 3